Dion Lee is pleased to offer Afterpay as a payment platform for Australian customers. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases in-store & online. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly.
Afterpay is now available in all Dion Lee stores within Australia.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $500 if you are using Afterpay for the first time or $1500 with a credit card or $800 if using a debit card if you are a returning Afterpay customer) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
For all orders above $500, the first instalment payment (25% of the order amount) will be required at the time of purchase.
- A brief pre-approval process will need to be completed which will require a valid mobile phone number
- This process can be prompted by either the team in store or by visiting afterpayit.com.au on mobile
- Once the pre-approval process is completed, a barcode will be generated for you to present in store
- Simply scan the barcode prior to the purchase being completed
- For all orders above $500, the first instalment payment (25% of the order amount) will be required at the time of purchase.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Dion Lee online and in-store. $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time. For returning Afterpay customers online: $1500 for credit card accounts or $800 debit card accounts. For returning customers in-store: $800. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- For Afterpay customers in store, the first payment will always be taken on the day that the purchase is initially made.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return to a Dion Lee store, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled. You can then purchase your preferred garments outright.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Dion Lee online, using the returns form or at stand alone Dion Lee stores in Australia only.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.