Dion Lee – Store Manager – New Sydney Flagship Store
After experiencing the huge success of our pop up store at Westfield Bondi Junction, we are relocating to a larger, permanent space within the Westfield Bondi Junction centre and have now commenced the search for a dedicated and passionate store manager to represent the brand at our largest flagship Sydney store opening March 2017.
The Dion Lee Brand is committed to customer and staff engagement across an incomparable retail experience, consistent with its applauded product and design. The successful candidate will possess a strong sense of personal style, a genuine passion and understanding of luxury designer fashion. You will be sophisticated, intelligent, engaging and warm who is highly self-motivated and driven with a true admiration and love of the DION LEE brand. You will represent the brand in Sydney at our brand’s Flagship Sydney Store and be a natural leader and communicator with a desire to be part of the success of the brand while providing the unparalleled leadership to your team and the Dion Lee experience to our valued clients.
- Aspirational brand ambassador for our Sydney customer
- Unlimited energy and ability to keep each day fun, motivational, inspiring for our team
- Managing the financial performance of your store by achieving outstanding sales results and minimising costs through appropriate stock holding, effective rostering and maintaining shrinkage
- Hands on approach to the operational management of the store
- Training and daily hands on coaching
- Applying your designer fashion experience and outfitting your key customers daily
- Visual merchandising knowledge and experience
- Effectively managing stock control
- Recruitment of new team members
- Working with your Retail Manager each season on your store buys
Areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proven management experience and examples of delivering sales growth within a similar fashion brand environment and sales focused role
- You will be worldly, sophisticated intelligent and engaging, driving a positive, vibrant and vivacious culture within the team
- Exceptional people management skills, having successfully demonstrated your succession planning, coaching and development skills in your current role
- Strong connection and understanding of the Sydney, Celebrity and Fashion Scene
- Highly self-motivated with a proven track record in building and maintaining a VIP customer relationship and achieving sales targets
- A genuine interest in International Fashion
- A true desire to work alongside your team and be on the floor coaching their performance
- Utilise your previous experience to offer recommendations and to act of those improvements.
We offer a genuine, positive and motivated work environment where we support our team to success and career growth within the company. Our Store Managers receive a generous uniform and sales incentive. If the above excites you then we would love to hear from you.
Dion Lee is a designer brand hailing from Sydney, Australia, established in 2009 by its eponymous Creative Director. Renowned for experimental construction combined with traditional tailoring, the brand has pioneered a modern identity for Australian fashion. The Dion Lee aesthetic is technical with an intelligent sensuality. Each collection marries innovative construction, with a consciousness of the female form. Textiles are engineered to form sculptural embellishments. Architectural silhouettes are dissected to enhance movement and the flow of air and light.
After debuting at Australia Fashion Week, DION LEE presented collections in London before relocating to New York, where the brand has become a permanent fixture on the seasonal schedule. Dion Lee is sold globally in over 80 of the world's most exclusive retailers including Net-A-Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Selfridges and David Jones. Australia is home to six stores, each designed to reflect the constructed nature of the product, in an environment that is both industrial and luxurious.
If the above excites you then we would love to hear from you by emailing your resume and cover letter to our Retail Brand Manager, Fiona: firstname.lastname@example.org